Labels

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Signs of France 3

On we go with the third installment of French signs. These four signs are some of my favorites and they made me smile when I saw them. I hope you enjoy the creativeness and uniqueness as much as I did.




This cute little boulangerie sign was an instant favorite. How can you not like the "Sleeping Beauty" looking fairies dancing with baguettes? Their spell will surely make you love these sisters' baguettes.



I took this picture in Albi while strolling down a street in the shopping district. This book store looked like a fun place to go for a kid and I would definitely follow this lovely witch into the store to browse some children's books.



I will always be able to remember this boulangerie sign because the outline of the city is in the backdrop. Foix was a charming little mountainside town with a gorgeous old chateau with amazing views. This boulanger is obviously very proud of his little town and made that known in the background of his sign. Above his bread coming out of the oven might just be a view out his window at the boulangerie, not a bad view towards the chateau that this town is known for.



This colorful mosaic sign led me into the most wonderful chocolate store in Toulouse. Along with the scrumptious chocolates, they had some of the best macaroons in the city. Luckily for me and not my waistline, I was able to spot this sign out easily from the street and hop in for a tasty treat.

Thanks for looking at these fun favorites of mine and soon there will be the next installment of French signs.



Là, tout n'est qu'ordre et beauté, 
Luxe, calme et volupté.Charles BAUDELAIRE, L'Invitation au voyage
There, all is just order and beauty
Luxury, peace, and sensual delight

No comments:

Post a Comment