Labels

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Nice, France


Nice Plage

Nice. France. Do I need to say more? This is my first photo of the beautiful Mediterranean city, albeit I enhanced it just a bit. Since I have been here (exactly two weeks), I have been able to feel the sea, see the colors in every form, and experience the beautiful city of Nice.


This is a definitely a city by the sea. One can tell by the relaxed way the people are, the smells in the air, and the tourists that stop right in front of your walking path for a picturesque view that has to be captured on film at that moment. Come with me on my journey of living for the first time by the sea. This may be only a short time, but I will tell of my experiences here including learning more of the language and the food.

This is my blog from Nice.  As you can tell by my following picture, I am "ready for the day"...




Il faut vivre comme on pense, sans quoi l'on finira par penser comme on a vécu.
Paul BOURGET, Le Démon de midi
You have to live the way you think, otherwise you'll end up thinking the way you lived.



No comments:

Post a Comment